VACO Minneapolis is seeking customer service professionals for a full-time opportunity in a high-volume call center. If you have a dynamic personality with great communication skills and have at least 1 year of proven experience in call center, bank or retail setting, APPLY NOW!! This opportunity has a great compensation package (including bonuses based on performance and benefits).
Representatives apply customer service and problem solving skills to provide the highest level of service. Attention to detail and appropriate business knowledge is utilized when placing an order, answering inbound phone lines, addressing emails, or providing follow up. Responsibilities may vary as directed by the Team Lead, Assistant Operations Manager, or based on the team responsibilities.
* Ensure all appropriate business line procedures and guidelines are followed throughout the life of the order.
* Make outbound phone calls to vendors to obtain order placement, status updates, or provide additional information for appraisal orders.
* Take inbound phone calls from various phone queues, and answer vendors/clients questions and concerns.
* Provide prompt customer service to clients by acting on communications received and resolve issues within orders.
* Document all communications in Rels Valuation's internal order notes in a compliant manner with Operation's procedures.
* Ensure all escalations are handled through completion and the client is updated with resolution or status.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue