- Performs and assists clients with incidental activities of daily living such as, homemaking, shopping, supporting a clean and safe physical environment and preparation of meals, reinforcing adequate fluid and nutritional intake.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as standard precautions, hand washing, and personal protective equipment.
- Recognizes, documents and reports changes in client environment and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and organizes tasks.
- Attends mandatory Interim HealthCare in-services and provides requested documents to keep employee file current.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a reliable form of communication and transporation.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Duluth
- Job State: MN
- Employee Type: Part Time
Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 792-000063
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
National Corporate Profile
View the full profile
Interim HealthCare franchised offices employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals who provide 25 million hours of home care service to 190,000 people each year, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs.
We offer the perfect combination of flexibility and stability you’re looking for in a healthcare employer. As America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing, chances are we have the right assignment to fit your needs – as well as online training and other opportunities to help you advance your career.