To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
S45 W29290 Wisconsin 59
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Developer II
Generac • Waukesha, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Generac Power Systems - Work with the leader in the power industry! Our Corporate Headquarters in Waukesha, WI, is seeking a Software Developer II to join our Connectivity team.
You’ll be a critical member of our software product team developing iPhone, Android and web apps that will enable IoT devices. This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the applications existing technology. In this position you will have the opportunity to create engaging software as part of a commercial product. You’ll need to be well versed in mobile device API’s, web technologies, hosting infrastructures, and design patterns. Working closely with the application architect you be responsible for delivering functionality contained within the sprint, assist with backlog grooming, perform development activities, drive continuous integration/build, automated unit testing, design standards and agile development best practices.Responsibilities
Write code to develop new applications and enhancements to existing web and mobile applications using best practice design patterns to ensure robust scalability.
Implement application designs that meet market needs and are easily extended with evolving business needs.
Ensure compatibility and interoperability of the product API with external API consumers.
Maintain technical expertise in emerging technical trends.
Write user and technical specifications in line with business needs.
Other Duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2 years experience in commercial software development in one or more of the following roles: Software Developer, Software Engineer, Systems Analyst or equivalent
- Prior development experience including: web, API, database, and mobile applications
- Experience building code using .NET stack
- Experience in event-based systems, microservices, JS UI frameworks, and unit testing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of application development
- Ability to work in large implementation team that executes in agile fashion
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.