Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Vehicle Testing Specialist position in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a DIRECT HIRE position!! Salary $22/hour. Competitive benefit package!
As a Vehicle Testing Specialist- you will be responsible for operating autonomous test vehicles on roads and on closed courses to ensure safety. You will learn about the underlying technology of platforms and provide detail digital feedback to the engineering team. You will be creating and following procedures on platform operations and continuously documenting results through use and interaction with software.
Responsibilities/Qualifications for the Vehicle Testing Specialist job include:
- Must have clean driving record and ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with 5+ years experience
- Must type a minimum of 40 WPM and test software via laptop in a moving vehicle
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Detail oriented mindset with a focus on safety and procedures
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work in close quarters in a professional manner
- Strong desire to learn new skills related to technology and software
Must be able to complete a homework assignment and typing test
Background checks, drug screens, and clean MVR record are required
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Vehicle Testing Specialist job in Downtown Pittsburgh, PA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled