To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3245 Fayette Avenue
Birmingham, AL 35208
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Logistics Manager (Transportation)
Ryder Logistics & Transportation • Birmingham, AL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Logistics Manager- Full Time
Mon-Fri Days (On Call as Needed)
Transportation Exp. Req'd
DOT, HOS, Routing & Dispatching
Strong CSR and Communication
The Customer Logistics Manager is typically dedicated to one logistics account and is responsible for all aspects of operations and account management. The CLM is primarily responsible for the leadership of direct reports as well as the attainment of daily operational goals and objectives within an assigned functional area or account.
- Associates degree or 4 years of related experience is required
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Excel such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros, merge, merge queries, templates, table techniques, and working with images and text
- Minimum 1 (one) year of supervisory experience required
- Experience with ground transportation operations including DOT, OSHA and all related safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three to five years experience in logistics, transportation, warehouse or industry related field is preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment (i.e., Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch preferred)
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills preferred
- Attainment of productivity goals resolving customer issues
- Quality Assurance Safety Management and reporting New Employee training
- Employee relations solutions Individual will be working in a dynamic environment focusing on delivery of continuous measurable improvement to the customer
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.