Kelly Services is NOW HIRING for Quality Assurance Technicians for our client in Westlake Village, CA.
Must have a minimum of two (2) years quality assurance mechanical inspection experience.
2nd Shift 3:30 pm - 12:00 am * Must be able to train on the 1st shift
•*Pay Rate -$18.00 hourly plus $1.00 differential when moved to 2nd shift
1. Perform complex mechanical dimensional and visual first article, in-process and final inspections per blueprints and/or other written specifications using designated inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, digital (dial) indicators, optical comparator, ring, pin or thread gages, and when required optical computerized numerically controlled measuring system (Vision & Image).
2. Document part numbers, lot numbers, quantities, inspection dates, results, in log entry format to ensure accurate product history records for each product inspection task performed.
3. Inspect product within the estimated time requirements.
4. Calculate and set controls for inspection equipment to regulate proper inspection of product.
5. Document and report all nonconforming product(s) to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
6. Participate in the CAPA process as a task owner or Subject Matter Expert, as necessary.
7. Perform general quality inspection tasks.
Candidate must have Good Interpersonal Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, Computer Literate, Good with Microsoft Word and read blueprints.
If interested and qualified, please REPLY with RESUME and call Julie to follow up Phone number blocked - click to apply
Good Manufacturing Practices
Packaging And Labeling
Product Quality Assurance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: US1440JS_27928201
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile