To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH 43219
- Lindsay Schiller
- Phone: 407-478-0332 Ext 156
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN/ LPN Appeals Nurse
Healthcare Support • Columbus, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an experienced RN/LPN Appeals Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the RN/LPN Appeals Nurse:
- Collect information from patients to be admitted regarding medical records, medical insurance details, and other pretreatment formalities.
- Record health details of patient vital signs such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, etc.
- Help patients prepare for medical examinations and take samples from patients.
- Take care of sanitary requirements of patients such as bathing, dressing, and other similar tasks.
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients’ conditions, and taking any necessary action.
- Associates degree in nursing required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Nursing license required.
- 2 years of experience required.
Hours for this Position:
Mon – Fri; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Salary for the RN/LPN Appeals Nurse: RN: 30-33/hr
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered for the RN/LPN Appeals Nurse?
If you are interested in applying, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.