To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA
- D&H Distributing Company
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Business Analyst
D&H Distributing Company • Harrisburg, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IT Business Analyst
D&H Distributing takes distribution seriously, selling an array of computer and electronics products to business in the U.S. and Canada. With 99 years in the industry, we are an employee owned company and a national leader in electronic products distribution. We have an exciting opportunity to join our Business-to-Business Wholesale team. This is an excellent career opportunity for candidates with 3-5 years IT experience. Extensive knowledge of Sales and Trade Management business processes and flows. Experience with Apprise, CCA, and Dynamics AX a plus.
- 3-5 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities
- Ability to conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
- 3-5 in a Business Analysis or closely related role.
- Bachelors' Degree in Business or Information Technology preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven capability to collaborate with business stakeholders at all levels.
- Define and document business requirements and specifications to illustrate steps and describe logical operational steps of the system.
- Represent/communicate technical requirements and trade-offs in a business environment to facilitate effective decisions making.
- Facilitate, or supervise facilitation of, user acceptance testing.
- Update business process documentation to reflect changes in processes and systems as they occur.
- Provide end user training and support.
At D&H, we are a dedicated team of highly skilled and talented professionals working together to connect our vendors with client businesses. Our associates enjoy our service award program, gym membership reimbursement, and company paid education. Employee-owned and operated, we are family-oriented and offer excellent internal growth opportunities.
Our D&H Cares foundation is dedicated to charity, health, wellness, and conservation. We are committed to enriching and improving the lives of others by bringing together caring D&H employee co-owners, customers, and vendor partners who strive to give back and help others in times of need. We offer a competitive hourly wage plus a first-rate benefits package.
Other benefits of the role include:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement