Inside Sales representative
- In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty
- Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs.
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review URL blocked - click to apply.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
URL blocked - click to apply
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies