To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waltham, MA 02451
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Waltham, MA
Posted 6 days ago
- Supports applications; revising, updating, and providing documentation as required
- Assists in performing systems integration testing and user acceptance testing as required by software development lifecycle
- Executes or participates in parallel, pilot and other system test phases prior to implementation to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Researches, prepares detailed specifications, defines, designs, develops, tests, debugs, installs, and modifies computer software in various platforms in a complex and integrated systems environment
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 8 - 10 years of experience required
- Ability to analyze, develop and implement complex programming solutions
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work independently under limited oversight
- Background in healthcare especially FHIR based services would be desirable
- Background in cloud (AWS or Azure) and working with CI/CD pipelines would be helpful
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.