Flik Hospitality Group
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
In conjunction with unit facilities management, and floor maintenance, this individual will monitor activities to ensure conformance with Company, government and accrediting agency standards and regulations.
- Ensures optimal customer service and client satisfaction
- Makes cost effective decisions as directed by supervisor that meet and exceed stated expectations
- Assists in the responsibility for all operational activities including quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all facility-related activities
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree, or comparable experience
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Communication skills both written and verbal and ability to communicate with management, client, customer and associate levels.
- The ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Exhibit initiative, sense of urgency, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Provide Immunization Record
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to FLOOR FACILITIES ASSOCIATE
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1081768
Flik Hospitality Group