Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build the MilCloud 2.0 Services business in the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Focused on cloud transformation and adoption of MilCloud 2.0 Services by engaging with key DoD customers, Mission Partners, and subcontract providers who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting and delivering cloud computing solutions
- As an Account Executive for MilCloud 2.0, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of MilCloud 2.0’s cloud services.
- In this role, you will: • Develop a growing book of business across assigned accounts within DoD.
- Drive business and technical relationships and close business at a rapid rate by helping to define, identify, and pursue key opportunities.
- Establish deep business and technical relationships through your knowledge of the customer s mission and the environment.
- Have day-to-day interactions with these agencies. Have both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at senior military and civilian levels.
- Have a technical background that enables them to easily interact with staff officers, contracting officials, software developers, and architects.
- Have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Be able to travel as necessary.
- Utilize salesforce and other internal GDIT systems to track key performance metrics.
- This position has the ability to work out of either our Chantilly, VA or Columbia, MD office.
- This position is contingent.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of Information Technology quota-carrying sales experience
- 3+ years selling to DoD Defense Agencies
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Experience with the fundamentals of cloud computing with the ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to differentiate between Cloud providers
- Experience and relationships with Federal Systems Integrator and Business Partner ecosystem supporting DoD
- 5+ years’ experience working within the software development and cloud computing industry highly desired
- Master’s Degree and/or Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- 10 years enterprise technology experience in DoD
- Experience in leading contract negotiations and/or working on custom deals.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.