ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading Commercial Real Estate organization.
- They have a DYNAMIC office environment
- Benefits include generous PTO, 401K, and Medical/Dental/Vision
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- 2+ years General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting Control
- Attention To Detail
- General Ledger