My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill an Associate Director, Pricing position in Cambridge, MA. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Duration: 5 months, through end of March 2020
Pay: $100.00 - $120.00/HOUR
Associate Director supports the US Oncology Pricing and Contracting Team responsible for GTN forecast model for all commercial and pipeline brands and business assumptions behind accruals. Responsible for analytics to drive pricing decisions and impact of government policy changes. At the account level responsible for understanding brand specific issues, environmental and legislative dynamics impacting account performance. Position may create models and scenarios to help understand anticipated outcomes associated with multiple contracting alternatives including Payers & GPOs.
- Responsible for accurately and timely forecasting gross to net (which is heavily weighted but not limited to contracting and govt pricing) and assumptions based on analysis of historical trends and impact for all Oncology specialty products and inform US Oncology Pricing and Contracting leadership of all components in preparation for forecasting meetings, leadership meetings and planning. Collaborate with finance to manage accruals and validate actuals on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for understanding the link between GPO and Managed Markets payer channels, brand strategies and performance on overall ROI objectives as well as Govt Pricing implications. Models the impact of account level strategies.
- Able to communicate business segment impact on GTN line items
- Responsible for understanding the link between GPO contracting, brand strategies and performance on overall ROI objectives.
- Builds & develops product, market & industry knowledge, gathers customer insights and conducts market analysis to understand and respond to changing customer strategies. Serves as expert on the business models & strategies of assigned customer accounts.
Tracks issues impacting top accounts and regional results.
- BA/BS degree required (preferred majors in business, analytics, statistics, etc) MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years analytical, finance, payer and/or GPO contracting strategy, (paired with analytic expertise) experience required.
- Strong understanding of financial spreadsheets and business principles is required.
- Pharmaceutical or Managed Care experience including understanding health plan design, reimbursement and GTN impact required.
- The position requires competencies in the following skills: Forecasting, analytics, written and verbal communications, ability to think strategically, data mining complex information and problem solving.
- Experience with Government Pricing a plus
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)
Complex Problem Solving