Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord%26rsquo;s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
Climate Solutions is one of four operating segments with approximately %241.0 Billion in revenue and produces fractional HP motors, variable speed controls, and air moving solutions which are sold in the residential heating and ventilating, water heating, commercial refrigeration, and other OEM and aftermarkets.
We lead in providing the best solutions in energy efficient, sustainable systems for the safety and comfort of everyone around the world.
- The world utilizes less natural resources to heat and cool because of Climate products
- We support the global cold chain by ensuring fresh, safe food.
- We deliver clean, comfortable indoor living and working spaces
Seeking a highly motivated Sales Associate professional responsible for managing and driving sales growth while sustaining strategic relationships within an existing %245M revenue stream in the Residential %26amp; Commercial HVAC, Commercial Refrigeration %26amp; General Industries market spaces. Reporting to the Director of Inside Sales %26amp; Marketing, this Sales Associate will serve as a key member of the sales team. This is a hands-on role responsible for proactively driving re interfaces with the Regal Climate Business Unit leaders to ensure strategic linkages with the customer value propositions. This role will be mentored by experienced Sales professionals and will work closely with other team members to ensure proper management and training. The successful candidate has a desire to develop into outside sales, strategic sales, and sales leadership roles.
- Develop and sustain Sales Plan by account for motor, controls, blower and product solutions to meet/exceed the business targets for customer base.
- Create and drive execution of new growth opportunities, while maintaining an active project deck in CRM.
- Support the Climate Solutions Policy Deployment and 80/20 initiatives.
- Presentation of proposals and quote to customers and ensure adherence to the pricing strategy as outlined by the Climate Business Unit.
- Build strategic relationships and business performance metrics at established accounts, ensuring Regal as the customer%26rsquo;s preferred supplier.
- Execute and create calling campaigns to nurture customer prospects into new account relationships and expanded revenue streams.
- Prepare and drive action plans for status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, customer needs and adherence to goals.
- Collaborate with territory and distribution sales teams to ensure leads are properly assigned and conversion from opportunity to revenue is optimized.
- Attend product and process training while committing to self-study to enhance product and industry knowledge.
- Maintain conduct in accordance with Regal vision, mission, values, initiatives and company policies.
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- BS in Technical Field preferred (trade school or Associates Degree with experience will be considered)
- 0-5 years experience
- Strong presentation communication skills
- Strong/passionate customer focus.
- Ability to engage and build value-based relationships at all levels and functions within customer and Regal organizations.
- High level of personal initiative, energy and ownership of business results
- Possess strong desire to advance in one%26rsquo;s career.
25% travel primarily North America Regal and customer locations.
This position is primarily based in Fort Wayne, IN. However, we are open to hybrid model.
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Value Proposition