To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Segundo, CA 90245
- Joanna Benavides
- Phone: 818-299-9300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Real Estate Loan Documenter
Randstad USA • El Segundo, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Sr. Real Estate Loan Documenter
Examines loan packages for real estate loans to determine if all relevant documents for processing of loan are present. Prepares documents for commercial real estate loan requests based on information provided by loan officer and knowledge of loan type. Contacts title company to open title search to determine status of specified property. Obtains documentation for fire insurance coverage and/or flood hazard insurance from customers or their agents for new loans. Coordinates closing of loan transactions. Prepares reports as requested by Team Leader.
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of general banking operations sufficient to understand the loan function.
- Advanced knowledge of real estate terminology and documents.
- Knowledge of California and Federal loan documentation regulations preferred.
- Excellent communication, math, PC skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Bank personnel.
- Must have previous Loan Documenter experience on resume
- Must have Commercial loan experience with document preparation
- *Minimum 5 years of real estate, commercial or consumer loan documentation experience required.
- *Minimum 4 years of experience in banking or a financial institution required.
- *Minimum 4 years of basic computer experience required. (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.