Join Ecolab as a Territory Service and Sales Representative in the Oahu, HI market. This opportunity offers you the ability to partner with our current customers in the hospitality and foodservice industries and provide recommendations with comprehensive chemical products and programs designed to meet their needs. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, servicing laundries and dish machines, dispensing equipment, and systems for our customers. You will also provide recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation programs and solutions that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and technology
- Paid training program leveraging a blended approach including digital learning, live demonstrations, and field practice to certify that associates are safe, confident, and proficient in their roles
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Receive a company vehicle for business use
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, opportunities for stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more
What You Will Do:
- Use your problem-solving skills to conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on laundries and dish machines, dispensing equipment, and systems.
- Assist in the installation of equipment and solutions
- Communicate our total value to the customer to meet their needs and grow sales within existing customer accounts
- Leverage tools and technology (including tablet and mobile phone apps) to conduct service visits and recommend unique programs and solutions to customers
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring your customers’ operations are fully functional, and teams are properly trained
- Provide emergency service to existing customers via phone or in person, as needed
- Manage equipment, parts, and inventory to control costs
This is a field-based position and may require travel to the following locations and surrounding areas:
After completing an initial training program, you will be servicing established customers including restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term care facilities, and more within an assigned territory. In some cases, where a territory is not immediately available, associates will be assigned a supporting role until a territory assignment becomes available.
- Generally, 1 in every 4 weekends are required (based on business demand)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of mechanical service or sales experience
- Availability to provide emergency assistance to customers which may occur at night, on weekends and over holidays
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and/or carry 50 pounds, color vision perception, and drug screen
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Associate degree
- Previous mechanical problem-solving experience (e.g. plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or mechanical experience) in a military environment and/or industries related to food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms annually. From restaurants, hotels, and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings, and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Food Services
- Emergency Handling
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)