Lauderdale BMW of Fort Lauderdale has an outstanding opportunity for a Loaner Car Coordinator to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
- Coordinate with valet to have loaner vehicles cleaned inside and out prior to loaning to customers
- Make sure loaner vehicles are filled to at least ¼ tank before loaning them out.
- Ensure loaner vehicles are checked in properly for damage and fuel usage. This must be performed prior to customer leaving the service center.
- Responsible for ensuring proper documentation requirements are met for all loaner contracts.
- Ensure loaners are lined up and ready for the early appointments in the morning.
- Escort customers to the vehicle, perform a walk around, cover preexisting damage, and fuel levels.
What are we looking for?
- High School degree or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R0029603
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.