$18.00 to $22.00 hourly
The Recruiting Coordinator position will be heavy on mail merging, scheduling, and presentation design, so if you love those tasks, this might be the job for you! OfficeTeam is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator, so if you're results-oriented and want to perform various administrative and office support duties, you should consider this opening. Anyone who is deeply passionate about growing their Recruiting Coordinator career will be excited about this position.
What you get to do every day:
• Schedule phone, video and onsite interviews and manage schedule conflicts.
• Greet and escort candidates during onsite and video interviews between offices.
• Set up video/Skype interviews for local, interstate and international candidates.
• Assemble and distribute interview materials.
• Work with recruiters to post reqs to career site and any job boards.
• Manage and track job board postings.
• Update/maintain candidate records in Lever.
• Book travel and accommodation when required.
• Coordinate candidate reimbursement efforts with Accounts Payable.
• Create offer letters and process new hire paperwork.
• Initiate and monitor background check process using HireRight.
• Create weekly and quarterly metrics reports.
• Verify weekly new hires.
• Manage and verify employee referral bonus program.
• Ensure five-star candidate experience during interview process, onboarding and first day at Yelp!
• Work with HR and IT teams to facilitate onboarding process for new employees across all our offices and remote locations.
• Implementing and influencing recruitment processes and policies.
• Take on ad-hoc projects on an as-needed basis.
• 1+ years experience in a support role for a recruiting team.
• Understanding Recruiting workflow.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Savvy tech skills -- can learn new programs, processes, and technology in a snap.
• Detail-oriented (borderline OCD!), combined with a high level of organizational aptitude and desire to understand the bigger picture.
• Must be flexible and able to adapt easily to change.
• Must be a team player.
• Able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
• Proficiency in using Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc.) and MacBooks.
• Experience with Lever (ATS) a plus.
• Sense of humor a must!To apply, send a copy of your resume to Natasha.Sanoy@RobertHalf.comApplicants must be available to start immediately, and be located in the Bay Area. If you do not qualify but are interested in administrative roles, I still want to hear from you!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail