Dawoud Kazimee with Robert Half Finance has a significant opportunity and is seeking a talented Revenue Accounting Manager for a company in the Portland area. The Accounting manager will take on daily accounting responsibilities including accounting, cash management, revenue accounting/analysis, AR and treasury functions. This is an opportunity to join a growing company and oversee the accounting team. The revenue Accounting Manager is responsible for ensuring an effective internal control system and audit-readiness. For this exciting opportunity, please contact Dawoud at
• Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
• Oversee payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable processes while ensuring compliance
• Perform monthly reconciliation of restricted net assets
• Prepare quarterly financial reporting for management and Board of Directors, including consolidation of subsidiaries
• Support annual preparation of organizational budget
• Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements.
• Manage ad hoc requests and questions directed to Accounting
• Manage accounting systems including security settings, new user set-up and period open and close
• Review and post entries; review balance sheet reconciliations
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
• Regularly review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
Analyze Revenues, Cash Management, Cash Management, Corporate Treasury, Accounts Receivable (AR)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Revenue Accounting Manager.