Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Pay: starting at $15.75/hr
New Certified Nurse Assistants welcomed.
We offer sponsorships for CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT CLASS!!
This is an exciting place to work! A revolutionary company setting the standard for Skilled Nursing Healthcare. We have decades of dedication and experience serving our residents!
The Hills Post Acute
1800 Old Tustin Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705
We are looking for:
• Great customer service with a smile
• TEAMWORK & a positive can do attitude
• Shifts: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
• Full Time, Part Time, Weekends
Apply Today !
We offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
We Live CAPLICO……
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
Overview of Duties:
• Assist residents with basic ADL’s
• Transport and assist residents throughout the facility
• Maintain safety of residents at all times
• Perform online charting on P.O.C. system (will train)
• Valid CA CNA license or proof of passing CA state exam
• Current CPR certification
• Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical
• Read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
We use texting and email updates to notify of upcoming events.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant