As one of the nation’s premier minority-owned companies, we are a high performance provider of business process solutions, facilities management and infrastructure support services to government and commercial markets.
Summary of responsibilities: The Customer Service Analyst (CSA) is to provide efficient handling, investigation, and resolution of Customer requests for support with NPT fare media and devices, Customer inquiries, complaints, discrepancies, and potential fare disputes. The CSA is also responsible for any outbound CSR requirements. Key
• Point Customer Service agent with specific training and contacts to support Transit Benefit program;
• Be responsible for set-up, processing and auditing required to perform and modify Autoloads to employee Smart Media;
• Provide e-commerce and telephone customer care support to Employers;
• Manage the Autoload process for all scheduled benefit Autoloads so that participating employees automatically receive new value or pass loads at the agreed-upon frequency;
• Resolve Employer Autoload discrepancies;
• Reconcile and audit all employer managed account activity;
• Manage the monthly reconciliation of scheduled Autoloads with the Employer Funds Transfer process.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma with previous supervisory experience (minimum 5 years -experience)
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Good analytical abilities
• Good solid references required
We proactively offer employment and advancement opportunities for individuals from all backgrounds. By engaging in a diverse workforce and using a diverse groups of suppliers, we position ourselves to successfully compete in a 21st Century global economy.