$50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Renee Rasmussen with Robert Half is seeking an Accounting Specialist for a growing organization in Sacramento. The Accounting Specialist will provide finance, accounting, and general administrative support as well as for select organizations. The Accounting Specialist will report to the Finance Manager. Duties include:
• Route and code administrative invoices for approval. Subsequent to approval, enter into the accounting system for payment.
• After checks have been printed and signed, mail checks and file paperwork.
• Process incoming grant agreements and contributions, payments and report schedules, and draft acknowledgement letters to donors; route agreement to relevant staff.
• Using grant agreements, enter, update, and modify records in the FIMS Pledges Module, as necessary.
• Oversee inventory of equipment and office furniture using schedules.
• Update fixed asset schedule monthly and ensure additions, deletions, and depreciation are accurate.
If you or someone you know is a good fit, please email resumes to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Excellent data entry skills
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Command of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Deep understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Fixed Asset Accounting experience desired
- Candidates with Spreadsheet and ERP system experience will be prioritized
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Attention To Detail