Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in Boerne, Texas to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
Experience is not required. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you will receive paid training to build your skills and confidence. We also offer our CAREGivers a well-defined Career Path that includes hourly wage increases and bonus opportunities. We have a variety of shifts available and you decide the hours you are available to work. Apply with us today and feel the very real satisfaction of making each day better than the day before for the seniors you work with!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.