Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The Director - Communication/Technology Finance is responsible for originations and business development. Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drawing on existing Technology Sector relationships and experience to develop new business for CIT.
- Originating leveraged finance lending and cross-sell opportunities with middle market companies in the software, SAAS and technology enabled business sectors.
- Developing a comprehensive calling and coverage plan that includes equity sponsors, financial intermediaries as well direct company calling.
- Coordinating the leverage finance process from initial client discussions through to transaction closing.
A thorough understanding of credit analysis, financial modeling, structuring deal terms and the ability to effectively interface with senior management.
• Bachelors degree required
• 8+ years experience in originations and senior underwriting in a leveraged finance environment
• Candidate will have strong credit and underwriting skills
• Candidate will have effective writing and communication skills