Are you our next Mine Maintenance Person?
This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities essential to the mining function.
What will you do?
What do you need for this role?
- These duties include (but are not limited to): repair of underground face equipment mechanical/hydraulic/electrical problems; repair underground diesel equipment/volumetric skip loading equipment/pan feeder and vibro feeder equipment/belt pulleys, drive motors, gear units, and hydraulic take-up systems; service and perform preventive maintenance on underground face equipment; perform essential tasks related to electrical resistance welding and oxy-ace cutting.
- Overtime is required and is an essential job function.
- Must be willing to work overtime including call-outs.
- Must be able to use the necessary equipment and tools to perform the job duties.
- This position requires a candidate with a strong background in heavy equipment maintenance, both mechanical and electrical; minimum high school diploma with at least two (2) year's experience in an industrial environment, preferably underground mining operations; post-secondary technical education may be substituted for one (1) year of experience; experience in continuous mechanized mining operations is preferred.
- Perform physical tasks in accordance with company policy, frequent stooping, bending, walking, swinging a sledge hammer, barring down, etc.
- Attendance record must demonstrate dependability. Candidates with outstanding discipline actions for attendance may be disqualified.
- Work record must reflect a high regard for and commitment to safety. Candidates with outstanding discipline actions for safety may be disqualified.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!