PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Responsible for ensuring inventory control processes and quality control initiatives are accurately followed and reported. Conducts audits, physical inventory, data entry, and report generation.
MAJOR AREAS OF PERFORMANCE:
• Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory records to ensure Quality fulfillment services
• Coordinates cycle counts as scheduled or as requested by client
• Perform physical inventory as scheduled or as requested by client
• Report, reconcile and research Inventory discrepancy issues
• Verify system SKU, description, location, and label
• Responsible for the keying and verifying of inventory and system updates
• Perform the Delete/Damage material processes as requested by the client
• Coordinate special orders - i.e.: client viewing coordination.
• Coordinating resolution of Item Inquiries; determine probable cause of variance, make inventory adjustments, and maintain item inquiry statistics.
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
• Support and maintain corporate quality, health and safety standards, processes, policies, practices and work instructions. (ISO standards where applicable)
• All other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS) REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 2+ years of combined warehouse and inventory control experience
• Excellent math, reading, communication (verbal and written) and problem solving/analytical skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to handles multiple tasks
• Attention to detail, solid judgment and decision making skills
• Forklift certification may be required
• Ability to lift/move up to 40 lbs solo or greater weights in a team lift
• MS Word and MS Excel experience
• Previous LEAN warehouse, continuous improvement, and/or Six Sigma experience preferred
• Previous Warehouse Management (WMS) experience required
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and then you need to complete your application online at www.staffmark.com
Shift starts at 7am to 4pm Mon to Fri
Inventory Cycle/Data Entry/Inventory discrepancies.
Warehouse Inventory Management
Warehouse Management System