To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pooler, GA 31322
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production & Quality Specialist- Heavy Equipment
Doosan Infracore North America • Pooler, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The North American Customization Plant (NACUP) Production and Quality Specialist will determine the daily production plan by considering the established production plan (including shipments schedule) and the production lead-time. Part of this role will be to establish action plans for quality problems that have occurred and determine a schedule and method with vendors to achieve the production plan or shipment plan. This position will report to the related team and manager about the quality and design issues weekly and monthly.
Role & Responsibility
Control of Daily Production
- Confirm the daily production plan while considering the overall production plan.
- Report the results to vendors about our production plans and shipment plans including urgent orders from customers.
- Share and report to related team members the expected completion date of production
- Monitor and check all cost factors such as manhour and subsidiary that occurred during the production.
- Establish measures with vendors for quality problems and other problems that occurred during the production and report the results.
- Create trouble shooting guides and share with vendors
- Improve productivity including agreed working hours and use of required materials.
- Training for vendors including supervisors and workers about new options and products
- Knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution processes, safety practices, quality, total preventative maintenance and facilities layout.
- Basic knowledge of heavy equipment
- Experience in SAP, transactions related to control cycles and material information, tracking, and movements.
- Basic knowledge of quality control
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Travel required: <10%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 470-266-5040. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.