Change control Support Specialist
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Providing analytical change amangement support for Microbiology testing
- Ensuring compliance in the laboratory in accordance with cGMPs, and GLPs, regulation, and policies/procedures
- Coordination of all analytical change activites in the biochemistry laboratories
- Support key commitments for analytical change within Laboratory Operations aimed at elevating the compliance, assay robustness, and performance of the laboratories within their responsibility
- Project Management, Change Execution Management and Team Leadership experience in a Quality function
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of general laboratory skills and techniques
- Demonstrated self-starter with capability to develop innovative solutions to challenges
- Excellent communication skills- with oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
What we offer:
- Degree in biological sciences (biology, biotechnology, cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, etc.). MS with 1-2 years, or BS with 2+ years of industry experience required.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services ® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Attention To Detail