Warehouse Associate - Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Seeking a hardworking warehouse associate to provide shipping and receiving support on a contract to permanent position with a well established logistics / distribution company. We are looking for someone that has experience in shipping and distribution or general warehouse tasks/responsibilities for a variety of business.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for general shipping and receive tasks such as receiving, unpacking, checking, and storing merchandise or materials. you may operate a forklift or pallet jack (manual or electric). You will be required to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedure within a particular field.
Additional responsibilities for the Warehouse Associate will include:
- Packing and shipping products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line
- Performs a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- you must have at least 6 months of work experience, preferably in a warehouse environment.
- You must have strong organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain and organize the facilities equipment and material to provide a neat, clean work environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds using proper safety methods
- Medical and Dental Benefits are available as well as Competitive Pay.
For Immediate Considerations, Please Call Tony at
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.