The successful candidate will be a member of the Customer/Client Outreach Team which is working with the our Marketing Partners to implement and maintain automated Marketing Operations Management, Marketing Campaign Automation/Optimization and Real-Time Decision Management using the SAS platform.
Your daily activities will include: working with Business Analysts to define and implement the needs of our Business Team; developing web services for use in interactive campaigns; integrating with other enterprise applications; troubleshooting performance issues; supporting disaster recovery and more.Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have:
- Manages and participates in the development and implementation of Marketing Operations Campaign Automation (MAO) and Real Time Decision processes and technology
- Integrates Real-Time Decision campaigns with multiple digital channels (mobile banking, web banking, SMS, email, etc.) using APIs such as RESTful, SOAP, WSDL
- Creates and implements SAS stored procedures and macros
- Supports troubleshooting by being able to troubleshoot issues with the gathering and reading of system and application logs
- Builds and maintains InfoMaps connecting MAO to Teradata and Hadoop databases
- Maintaining configuration control of the application structure and database, including migration of packages from development up to production
- Works with internal customers to advance knowledge of how to use the tools associated with developing campaigns and creating real-time offers.
- Assists in developing departmental estimates and schedules
- Minimum of two to four years college with at least ten years involvement in systems analysis and application development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years' demonstrated experience as a SAS programmer, including SAS macros, DS2 and APIs for SAS Marketing Automation/Optimization (MAO) and Real-time Decision Manager (RDTM)
- In lieu of SAS MAO and RDTM: Adobe Campaign and Experience Manager; Teradata Customer Interaction Manager (CIM) and Real-time Marketing Interaction Manager (RITM); experience is acceptable.
- 5+ years' demonstrated experience with Oracle SQL programming
- 5+ year's demonstrated experience with SOAP and RESTful API development
- Familiar with Hadoop and Teradata ETL processing o Prior experience recommending and implementing system solutions
- Exposure to Data Warehousing concepts o Strong DevOps discipline in maintaining system documentation and change management
- Capable of working in an Agile development environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with vendors and offshore teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- Certified SAS Programmer
- 1+ years' of experience with the SAS Real-time Decision Manager application
- SAS Programming (i.e., SAS 9.4 DS2, macros)
- SAS Enterprise Guide and InfoMap
- SAS MAO, RDTM; Teradata CIM, RTIM; or Adobe Campaign, Experience Manager application administration
- Database Programming (Oracle, Hadoop, Teradata)
- SOAP, REST, WSDL
M&T Bank is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.
Web Services Description Language
Simple Object Access Protocol (Soap)
Extract Transform Load (Etl)