Hubbell Lighting (HLI) is committed to elevating the lighting experience. Empowered by lighting solutions that integrate seamlessly into their environment, save energy, provide improved quality of light, deliver return on investment and armed with Hubbell’s unflinching support, its customers are able to think differently about how, where, and when they can use light. As one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America, it features a suite of brands that provide a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets.
We are seeking additional Assembly personnel for our Plympton facility with duties and requirements as follow:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Maintain line efficiency or work pace set by engineering standards.
- Wiring the fixture as per the engineering drawings when required.
- To assemble one part to another without causing poor quality or rejects.
- Observe and practice all safety rules including but not limited to safely operate air tools and other equipment etc.
- Ability to operate machines including but not limited to rivet machine when required.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Belt Leader /Group Lead/ Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions and to promote 5S.
- Cross training in other areas when required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Good manual dexterity required.
- Ability to lift 20-25 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Good work ethics required.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to stay focused on tedious tasks.
- Ability to read and understand instructions in English
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Replenish Shelf Stock
Prepare Load Item
Load Outgoing Truck