To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual (Spanish) Contact Center Representative - Banking Support - Troy MI
Flagstar Bank • Troy, MI
Posted 8 days ago
- Handle all Banking call types, such as account balance inquiries, debit card support and Online Banking upon completion of additional call type training
- Use problem solving skills, paired with knowledge of Flagstar procedures, to identify and communicate appropriate, accurate solutions to customers
- Perform and explain interest and product-related calculations
- Escalate issues to management and/or second levels appropriately
- Document case details in a thorough, accurate manner
- Capture complaint and Voice of the Customer feedback
- Document customer account maintenance requests for management and second level department review
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction expectations
- Provide customers with information and education about basic products and services to generate additional revenue and/or increase Flagstar’s value proposition to customer
- Create sales referrals that include detailed prospect and product information
- Answer questions and overcome customer objections in order to close sales opportunities
- Maintain familiarity with systems and applications in order to research inquiries
- Ensure familiarity with the most up-to-date policies and procedures to communicate accurate information to customers
- Complete new hire as well as required soft skills and additional call type training classes
- Complete all required eLearning classes
- Actively participate in monthly performance meetings; meet or exceed all performance metrics.
- Recognize and communicate the need for potential additions and/or modifications to current policies and procedures
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by management
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent
- 1 year customer service, banking industry, or call center experience
- Banking experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong listening skills.
- Must have good telephone technique with well-developed customer service skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to think quickly under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of MS Office Suite with intermediate technical and computer skills; ability to navigate quickly within various computer programs.
- Ability and willingness to work the varying shifts including evenings and weekends.
Internal Use Only - Job Band K-Hrly