To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1293 Hendersonville Rd
Asheville, NC 28803
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Overnight Caregiver (Non-Medical)
Home Instead Senior Care • Asheville, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Reflect the core values of our Company
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities in the required format and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions to the franchise office
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff, at least every 30 days
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper services which could include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Cueing, prompting, guiding and directing as needed
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Washing and ironing laundry
- Running errands using your vehicle or a client’s vehicle
- Accompanying clients to appointments using your vehicle or a client’s vehicle
- Assisting with all other IADLs (paying bills, preparing grocery lists, answering the telephone, organizing, etc.)
- Provide Personal Care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assist with other ADLs (oral care, dressing/undressing, eating, etc.)
- Provide Specialized services which could include:
- Advanced Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, 3 professional and 3 personal reference checks
- Possess a valid NC driver’s license
- Possess valid auto insurance with required minimums
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
Find out more about this fulfilling job opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/159. If you choose to contact our office via telephone, please do so between 9am and 5pm.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.