To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lansing, MI 48901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology (IT) Lead
Kforce Technology • Lansing, MI
Posted 5 days ago
Other Great Industries
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Information Technology (IT) Lead in Lansing, Michigan (MI).
- Responsible for managing all plant Information Technology projects
- Administration of local area network including the local mail server; This includes the installation of all localized software and hardware upgrades
- Security administration for the LAN and business applications as applicable
- Coordination of Information Technology vendors for delivery and maintenance of equipment and software
- The local administration of Company Information Technology standards, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Shares the responsibility for maintaining the inventory records of I.T. hardware and includes insuring compliance with software licensing requirements
- A minimum of five (5) years prior IT related experience
- A minimum of two (2) years in LAN administration and working within a UNIX environment
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with the installation and use of Microsoft Operating systems and their suite of application desired
- Familiarity with the base lien manufacturing system for the facility; Experience with Intemec bar code equipment and bar-coding applications desired
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and constructively with people to obtain support to meet applicable quality, delivery, and cost constraints
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: ITEQG1687977
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.