$19.00 to $22.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for a PC Technician who is highly capable of solving complex technical issues and clearly communicating with technical and non-technical users in an understandable way. If you are self-motivated, a problem solver, and interested in a positive, dynamic environment, you could thrive in this role. For the short-term temporary PC Technician role, you will be positioned in the Los Angeles, California, area.
- Ensure sound electronic data records by adhering to company quality standards
- Collaborate to test functionality and provide end user support
- Handle data transfers from PC to PC and troubleshoot software/hardware along with break/fix
- Take down, pack, transport and set up/install on site
- Manage inventory of equipment, including collaborating on potential purchases
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Take down, box and ship out of date equipment
- Service a variety of computer hardware, diagnosing, repairing, rebuilding, and refurbishing PCs, laptops, monitors, servers, and other IT equipment
- Document all daily data communication transactions, issues and solutions or installations
- Install and repair printers, troubleshooting problems as needed
- Coordinate repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Manage and execute technology implementation projects
- Image and set up new computers
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds - Strong problem solving and analytical skills - High attention to detail - Experience with Windows Workstation - Deep understanding of Workstation Hardware - PC desktop/workstations experience - Proven knowledge of Zoom - Windows Workstation experience required - PC desktop/workstations experience - Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures - 1+ years of experience with PC and Mac hardware and software, and an understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN - CompTIA A+ certification required - An understanding of networking such as switching and routing is desired
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to PC Technician.
Attention To Detail
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving