THE LEADER IN CONTRACT SECURITY WITH OVER 150 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY!
Be part of a dynamic security team serving as a Securitas Security Officer as you proudly secure your future. Your dedication to serving our clients will earn you great pay and benefits, ongoing training, and promotional opportunities!!
PAY: $11 per hour
LOCATION: Kansas City, MO
HOURS: Full-time, 1st & 2nd shifts
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel, while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Let Securitas be the road to success for YOUR future. Join us today!
Certified First Responder