The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides basic nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse. This position assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care consistent with his/her educational training.
* Education from an accredited school of nursing that results in becoming a licensed practical nurse
* Long-term care/Assisted living experience preferred.
* Current license in the state you will be working as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
* Current CPR/AED Certification Required.
Skills and Abilities
* Must be able to assess the basic nursing care needs of the geriatric resident.
* Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with residents, visitors and staff.
* Time management and organizational skills are required.
Automated External Defibrillator