Holiday Designer/Floral Designer
Are you passionate about customer service with an interest in horticulture? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do. We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
What do our Holiday Designer/Floral Designer's do?
The holiday Designer/Floral Designer is responsible for all aspects of the production of Ambius holiday displays. In addition, they work closely with the sales department to produce marketing or samples of holiday designs to encourage/increase sales of holiday.
- Meet or exceed the branch holiday sales goal
- Hire motivated and qualified production employees
- Stay on budget for goods purchased and holiday labor expenses
- Be sure all jobs produced are ready for installation prior to delivery date
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements
- Timely reporting of first reports of injury to the appropriate person with accurate and timely completion of necessary forms
- Conduct health and safety audits of each employee to ensure work is in accordance with the safety policies of the company and other government regulatory agencies
- Ensure that written health and safety procedures for each job task are up to date and available to include any potential health and safety risk in site specific areas
- Attend any required Health & Safety meetings or training sessions
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle, technology package and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- At least 2 years of customer service experience (Horticulture or Greenhouse experience preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and enjoy hands-on work
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer! EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster: URL blocked - click to applyPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
For more information go to www.ambius.com or check out our video below:
URL blocked - click to apply
Search (Computer Science)
Attention To Detail