The Communications Specialist for Special Projects supports communications to vision network providers for key corporate initiatives with a focus on technical writing, communications execution and reporting. The Communications Specialist will help draft legally binding documentation and oversee approvals and governance of these documents across EyeMed functional areas. The Communications Specialist will also assist with execution of project communications and monitoring of responses from providers. This position is ideal for an experienced professional who combines technical writing with detailed documentation and analytical analysis of program performance.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creation and editing of provider manuals and other highly technical and legally binding documentation to support key corporate initiatives
• Drafting of communications to support initiatives
• Tracking of project status, including approvals and versioning
• Execution of communications via email marketing tools and other channels
• Regular reporting of email open rates, click-through rates and general market response to program
• Additional support on key initiatives as needed
• Five to ten years of experience in public relations, publishing, integrated marketing communications or related field required. Health care, insurance and/or business-to-business experience a plus.
• Background in legal/technical writing with experience working in a legal, contracting or insurance environment preferred.
• Experience with web content development and email marketing platforms helpful.
• Strong technical/legal writing and editing skills (with writing samples)
• Good time management and ability to deliver on hard deadlines
• Superior critical thinking
• Comfortable working across functional areas and with leadership to obtain appropriate approvals
• Ability to compile reporting and manipulate data
• Attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent business experience.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Integrated Marketing Communications