To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JLL is currently seeking a Facilities Manager to join our team, supporting multiple sites across the State of Illinois. This position will provide the delivery of services to operate and maintain a growing portfolio of properties including customer/client services, financial management, facility maintenance, procurement, and supplier management. The position will also develop client relationships with key representatives supporting several of the portfolio’s clients’ real estate goals and objectives.
- In consultation and collaboration with Senior Management, oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Integrated Facility Management service delivery.
- Ensure client satisfaction with client Management by providing a seamless interface into client real estate organization; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets
- Support the Senior Facility Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client project
- Develop and implement the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by client
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client
- Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards
- Share best practices with the assigned owner of best practices for Jones Lang LaSalle Facilities Management
- Oversee the development and manage the annual operating budgets for each building in your territory
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
- Help to develop and approve the annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client representative
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and producers that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity. Work closely with the Area Manager, and the client
- Coordinate discussions with each vendor or supplier regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review
- Manage the negotiations of new and the maintenance of existing contracts
- Provide the lead role to monitor customer satisfaction and increase it
- Source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3rd party suppliers. This includes writing contract, obtaining necessary vendor set up forms and reviewing certificate of insurance for compliance.
- Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Experience in matrix management organization desirable
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
Minimum Required Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis; MBA desirable
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.