Our Home Instead family is looking for Compassionate CNA'S AND CAREGIVERS
We have Monday-Friday Daytime Shifts!!!!
(and you must be okay working with Dogs and Cats)
Home Instead Senior Care-Central Dallas is now hiring Professional Caregivers! We are looking for qualified, reliable, compassionate caregivers with a desire to make a meaningful difference in a senior's life.
Home Instead Senior Care is an independently owned and operated in-home care agency that is one of the most respected and nationally recognized agencies in the area. We have been helping seniors for the past 20 years! Our reputation for caring about our caregivers and clients is unsurpassed. Become a professional and vital part of this award winning team!
Here are a few of the many services that we provide:
- Personal Care
- Medication Reminders
- Respite Care
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
General Job Requirements:
- 3 to 6 months to 1 year of experience working with the elderly
- Valid driver's license for over 3 years
- Reliable transportation at assignment
- Current automobile insurance with your name designated as a driver
- Paid Vacation
- Employee referral pay
- Family atmosphere
- 24/7/365 Access to Doctor Care
- Dental and Vision Insurance Available
If you would like to be part of a professional, established, award winning team apply today at: [ Link removed ]
[ Link removed ]
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.