You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Project Manager – Commercial Construction with Restaurant experience in Deerfield Beach, FL
One of the area's most highly respected General Contractors is seeking a Project Manager with Ground up restaurant experience to join their growing team. This is an award-winning, financially strong company with a long history of excellence in construction.
The Project Manager provides the overall leadership for the execution of successful outcomes on commercial/light industrial projects. The Project Manager leads the project team with a focus on the customer, utilizing open communication, setting clear direction, and establishing high levels of expectations.
This position requires passion, dedication and a strong sense of accountability with the ability to align with the executive team to optimize growth potential and contribute to the strategic objectives of the Company.
- Collaborate with Estimating during the Preconstruction phase.
- Read and Interpret Construction Plans and Specifications.
- Mentor less experienced Project Management staff on the daily duties required to effectively manage a construction project.
- Work with your Team's existing Owners, Architects, Engineers, and Subcontractors to establish long-term relationships to identify and obtain future project opportunities.
- Oversee the Subcontractor and Vendor procurement by supervising the completion of buyout, scope of work review, contract writing, insurance and bonding reviews, etc.
- Guide the research and recommendation of resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts and errors.
- Manage the Team that processes all Submittals, RFI’s, Change Order Proposals, Owner Billings, Time Sheet Management, Subcontractor/Vendor Billings, Monthly Reports, etc.
- Ensure the preparation of timely Owner Billings via the verification of work-in-place quantities/billings from Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Verify the production of accurate monthly cost projections which forecast total estimated costs at completion.
- Oversight of the creation and monitoring of Project Schedules and production of progress updates.
- Bachelor's degrees in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field preferred. Applicants with relevant certifications or equivalent experience will also be considered.
- 5 years experience managing commercial/light industrial projects
- Broad knowledge of building systems and construction methods
- Strong financial management skills and the ability to independently manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Industry-leading compensation and complete benefits package
- Lucrative bonus plan
- Positive company culture and work/life balance
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and project list to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager - Commercial Construction.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Construction Management
- Financial Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: geo6160
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.