As a member of the Williston Branch team, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service through all traditional avenues of selling as well as our Digital Tools.
- Grow sales and gross margin; take orders over the phone, in person and via our Digital Tools.
- Enter stock, special, direct and back orders as required.
- Provide customers with information and demonstration of our online solution for fast and easy ordering through our website.
- Responsible to participate in on-going training for Digital Tools.
- Utilize resources inside and outside the company to assist in closing sales and providing service.
- Participate in processes and programs aimed at promoting our digital tools to enhance the customers buying experience.
- Quote and manage a variety of construction projects for lighting and switchgear.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by Manager.
- High School Diploma required.
- 2 Year College or Vocational School preferred with emphasis on electrical and construction industry and/or equivalent knowledge through job related experience and training.
- Knowledge of Lighting and Switchgear preferred.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel and Website navigation
- Excellent customer service skills
About NorthEast Electrical Distributors
NorthEast is a full-service electrical distributor to Electrical Contractors, Industrial, OEM, Utility, and Institutional customers. NorthEast Electrical Distributors has grown into one of the largest electrical distributors in New England offering more than 30 convenient locations. The company operates these strategically located branches throughout the 6 New England States in order to make exceptional customer service available to our customers.
NorthEast prides itself on its value-added service offerings and its highly trained and knowledgeable staff. We have built a solid and compelling foundation of product, distribution, and customer relations. With one of the largest product offerings in New England, superior logistics, shared resources and strong vendor relations, NorthEast provides the highest level of customer service. NorthEast is Sonepar USA company.
Stay up to date with NorthEast, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
User Interface Design