To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Morgan Temple
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Relationship Support Specialist (RSS)
Acadia Healthcare • Nashville, TN
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are a highly motivated individual with a desire to change lives then Acadia Healthcare is the ideal opportunity for you. We are looking for a self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced, data driven work environment and who is motivated to achieve targets and objectives. A belief in teamwork, flexibility and consistent self-improvement is essential to effectively accomplish the work that we are so passionate about; providing the most sophisticated treatment placements for those who are in need of help and recovery.
Relationship Support Specialists work in tandem with an assigned team of Treatment Placement Specialists and report directly to their Regional Director of Business Development. You will be entrusted with the autonomy to conduct market research for new leads, make outbound lead generating calls and emails in support of your TPS team members and, where assigned, build rapport with currently un-serviced accounts to generate new relationships and correlating business. Strong communication skills including active listening are an essential aspect of this role in order to understand the needs of the client, represent the sophistication of the TPS brand and fully convey what sets the TPS team apart in the industry.
This position will be located in our Nashville, TN office.
Has the capacity to genuinely connect, build trust, actively listen and communicate with others while displaying situational flexibility. Efficiently establishes, assesses, manages and adapts to a variety of relationships while effectively building mutually beneficial partnerships.
Motivated to achieve measurable outcomes. Continually evaluates strategies and activities to ensure effectiveness in all aspects of job responsibilities. Is committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
Client and Colleague Focused
Ensures that our client's and colleague's perspectives are the driving force behind business decisions and activities, while ensuring that there is alignment with Acadia Healthcare's Vital Few. Establishes professional credibility by immersing themselves in their respective communities, becoming a trusted resource for colleagues and clients.
Ability to make keen judgments and decisions by analyzing business opportunities and anticipating changes in the marketplace. Coordinates resources, chooses appropriate tools and formulates action plans to achieve a detailed vision for the territory. Can develop, articulate and execute specific pre-determined strategies, uncovering opportunities and acting on cues to influence behaviors.
Your Responsibilities as a Relationship Support Specialist:
- Developing strategy through DMA research, competitor analysis, and internal data
- Generating new business relationship leads
- Making outbound calls (cold & warm leads) to treatment referral sources
- Converting leads into appointments and new contacts for TPS
- Creating reports to present lead progress
- Achieving monthly and quarterly activity and performance targets
- Working with the Marketing Manager to produce needed collateral and outbound communications
- Maintaining and growing assigned accounts in open geographies as designated
- Supporting TPS team with ad hoc reports
Education and experience:
- 5+ years of applicable business experience
- CRM experience and proficiency
- Lead generation experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Sales & business development experience desired
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Account management background desired
- 2+ years within the healthcare industry