To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Contract Administrator - United States
En Link Midstream • Houston, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Contract Administrator is responsible for processing, tracking, revising and maintaining liquid contracts in RightAngle and internal systems, as well as facilities access agreements for the applicable EnLink facilities.
SCOPE AND MAGNITUDE:
The Contract Administrator works closely with the marketer to ensure the timely and accurate processing of all new contracts and amendments in the database systems from the initial request for entry into the database systems through execution. Meeting deadlines and deciphering terms are critical to this position. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Enters daily Marketing deals into OpenLink RightAngle and internal systems, and generates confirmations as needed for execution.
- Monitors and review upon receipt Counterparty confirmations by verifying deals for accuracy; correspond with marketing and Counterparty to resolve issues.
- Drafts and maintains Access Agreements and COIs related thereto for entry into various facilities of EnLink.
- Responds to various requests made internally and externally to ensure all appropriate actions are taken and communicated to the appropriate personnel in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures that all execution of documents is authorized in accordance with company policies and DOAs
- Responds to request from internal auditors, Legal and Management, as necessary to support operations and SOx compliance.
- Processes, reviews and coordinates contracts, amendments, and terminations for various types of agreements.
- Collaborates with IT and Asset Marketing to make updates to provisions in OpenLink RightAngle.
- Processes new or updated Business Associates in the system and collaborates with Accounting and Contract Admin for the completion of setup.
- Maintains excel spreadsheets with current information on Long Term (master) contracts.
- Maintains filing and scanning of contracts.
- Assist with projects as assigned by Management.
Direct relationship with Counterparties to achieve final execution of contractual documents and promote customer service.
Direct relationship with Contract Admin Team as well as internal and external manager, commercial, engineering, regulatory, accounting, and tax personnel.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
4-year College is preferred.
A minimum of 2+ years contract administration experience is preferred.
A minimum of 3+ years in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Experience in entering NGLs and Crude Oil deals/contracts into OpenLink RightAngle is required.
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities and contribute to the operations are necessary to be successful.
Must be extremely reliable, self-motivated, team oriented, and have the ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment.Some flexibility to work hours needed to meet critical reporting and project deadlines may be required.
Ability to grasp new contractual concepts and systems quickly.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word Software.
Reports to: Liquids Contract Manager
Location: Houston, TX