Title: NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER
Location: Taunton MA
Job-Type: Full-time Employment(FTE)JD:
Must be willing and able to obtain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance within a reasonable amount of time after hire
DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, detail trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of subsystem or system elements under supervision of the lead systems engineer
- Performs technical planning, cost and risk analyses, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for subsystems and system elements
- As part of a Network Design team, creates Bills of Material (Hardware and Software) for Network Devices, develops network device configurations, and tests those networks systems to ensure designs meet applicable DOD customer specifications.
- Create test plans, procedures, and write test reports.
- Troubleshoot complex networks.
- Participates in Modeling and Simulation
- Creative, innovative responsibilities requiring advanced decision-making skills
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Proficient knowledge of TCP//IP and Network Devices and Network Test Equipment (Spirent/Ixia).
- Proficient with requirements management & system modeling tools
- Recognizes various architectural patterns
- Architectural Patterns
- Complex Networks
- Decision Making
- Functional Analysis