To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Thornbury, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PeopleShare Inc • Thornbury, PA
Posted 1 month ago
A prestigious consulting company has a direct hire Medical Billing Specialist position available in the Concordville area!
One of PeopleShare's top clients, this company offers a team-oriented, compassionate workplace culture and medical benefits, 401k plans, and more. If you are a professional, detail oriented individual with experience in a medical/hospital billing role, we want YOU to apply now!
- Medical benefits, 401k, etc.
- M-F 8:30am-5pm
Responsibilities of Medical Billing Specialist:
- Responsible for the follow-up and resolution of outstanding balances owed by third party payors
- Resolve rejected insurance claims, credit balances, missing payments & unposted cash
- Identify billing trends and draft appeals to third party payors for reimbursement of money owed
- Handle patient disputes and submitting coding issues for review
Medical Billing Specialist Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or Medical Billing Certificate preferred
- Medical terminology and knowledge of insurance/billing processes required
- Minimum of two years experience in a billing or insurance role required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.