You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are looking for a team leader to join the team!
We are seeking to hire an experienced Travel Optometrist to join our team.
Our goal is to provide our residents with quality care to provide vision care to our client. We desire individuals who have a passion for helping people, who thrive in our team environment, and who want to make a difference while advancing their skills.
Travel Optometrist Expectations:
- Conduct eye exams using optometric equipment and general diagnostic interpretation.
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease.
- Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
- Answer questions and provide advice to patients regarding vision and optical issues.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
- Direct staff and assist in the development of the overall practice.
- You will travel to 2 locations a day, and assist 30+ patients a day
What we have to offer:
- Compensation: $30 per patient, min 25 a day
- Flexible schedule
- Work 2 to 3 days a week
- Work 4 to 6 hours a day
- Compensation for gas, tolls, and mileage
- Sign on bonus
- And much more!
- Doctor of Optometry
- Licensed in New York
- 1+ years of experience preferred
- Experience working with elderly patient population a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a car
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $750.00 - $900.00 per day
- Day shift
- Optometry License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
- Customer Service
- Optics And Eye Wear Duties
- Self Motivation
- Team Working
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3959464566
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.