MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Working with a leading construction GC in the light industrial space that's in search of a talented Project Manager with warehouse distribution experience for clients such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
Client is a top 400 ENR GC that specializes in light industrial construction including distribution, warehouse, manufacturing, logistic centers.
- Manage Superintendents on site
- Manage construction projects from start to close out
- Prepare punch lists
- Management of Field Personnel
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Engineers, and Design Consultants
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs
- Experience building warehouse distribution centers
- Big box tilt wall
- Light industrial and industrial experience
- Technical degree level education in construction or related field
- 7+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- 10-4 travel schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field required
Package is negotiable subject to experience.